facebook

truth

by:    

This is a completely unbiased post, from a person who is not even a part of Greek life. I rushed, but unfortunately was looking at the wrong places.

1. If good things are said about you on this site, then think real hard people, obviously those people are posting on this site. (i.e. the Lamda Chis, Acacias, etc.)

2. For all the negative stuff that is said, obviously those who are bashed do not post on this site. (i.e. the sae's phi tau's phi psi's)

3. For all of the readers of this message - please think long and hard, think about how differently you would act if your actual identity appeared after you posted. Probably wouldnt be posting would you?

This website is like the wikipedia of the internet for greek life at Miami, it is useless, filled with wrong information, posted by illegitimate sources. For example, Phi Tau is back on campus, SAE has never left, (walk by their house, kids go in and out 24/7) and FIJI lives in Sig Chi's house, they still exist.

All of you, grow up, get off this website, go uptown and be social, maybe then you will earn your title of top tier of whatever you call it. Clearly the fraternities and sororities who don't post on this site, nor even know about it are doing that, and they are certainly doing well for themselves, regardless of whether they are allowed to play tug-of war at Greek events or whether the school recognizes them

Posted By: The answer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Tau isn't back on campus though.. IFC voted them down

By: Uh
by: And...   

Not the school, their nationals... People were saying their nationals are no longer recognizing them which is not true at all

By: And...
by: The answer   

Correct, but IFC means absolutely nothing unless you want to play tug-of-war and wear colorful clothing. Their nationals is letting them back on, walk by their house in a few weeks, kids will be moving in, girls will be going to their parties, and you will continue to post on this site, while they and the other fraternities will be doing what they have always done 3

By: The answer
#2by:    

So true

By: Yes
#3by:    

Phi tau is still top for now but it doesn't seem like they'll be officially back on campus soon and I don't think a fraternity can survive off campus forever

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd... sounds like you graduated 6+ yrs ago. Everyone in greek world at miami knows about this site and it's perfect because it's anonymous; but I'm not sayin it's filled with truths

By: OxMox

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.