facebook

rush

by: PNM

I was wondering what sororities did girls have in their preference? I think it'll help PNMs get a feel for what sororities are alike!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: honestly   

girls sometimes have like a totally random assortment in their pref round. my sororities were completely different from each other

By: honestly
#2  by: Guest   

honestly, it's embarrassing for me to even put my pref round in here... lets just say I went to two bottom tier sororities and one top... I ended up in the top one...

looking back, I ended up in the right sorority, but I could have just as easily fit in to one of the lower tier ones.

By: Guest
by: prefAug 7, 2014 10:10:11 AM

This is why I don't think that listing your pref round "gives PNMs a feel for what sororities are alike" - I know someone who had Fuzzie, AOPi, and Kappa. Not similar at all, and now Fuzzie is irrelevant anyway.

By: pref
by: YeahAug 7, 2014 2:52:06 PM

Pref round really doesn't show what sororities are similar, it just shows what girls ended up with. I had a great rush and my top 3 were my pref rounds but they were by NO MEANS similar. I liked them all for super different reasons

By: Yeah
#3  by: Soph   

AOPi, ADPi, and ZTA

By: Soph
by: For the sophAug 20, 2014 6:23:10 AM

Did you know why girls in the sorority you ended up in? I'm a sophomore who's rushing this year

By: For the soph
#4  by: Guest   

I only ended up with one that I really liked so I suicide rushed and got it

By: Guest
by: ...Aug 6, 2014 11:00:01 AM

glad that worked out for you, but advice to PNMs never ever suicide, even if you don't get the bid you want you can always not accept the one you want. You jeopardize your chances to get into the one you want by suiciding because it automatically drops you down to the bottom of the list

By: ...
by: ^Aug 6, 2014 10:08:29 PM

Mostly true but it does not drop you to the bottom of the list. This is a straight up lie to scare girls not to suicide.

By: ^
by: .Aug 7, 2014 6:48:04 PM

Definitely doesn't put you at the bottom of the list. Sororities don't know which order girls put their pref picks in and I know at least several sororities don't even rank after pref round- their picks are all based on the first three rounds. Still would not recommend suiciding, though- I did my freshman year and didn't get a bid, but luckily it worked out the second time around.

By: .
#5  by: 5   

Pi Phi, DG and AXO

By: 5
#6  by: me   

Theta, DZ and Pi Phi.

By: me
#7  by: dw   

Pi Phi, ZTA, Alpha Phi

By: dw
#8  by: Miami girl   

Alpha phi, Theta, Kappa.

By: Miami girl
#9  by: Pref   

Kappa, KD, Theta

By: Pref
#10  by: Think about it   

This post can almost give you a picture of who comes on this site...

By: Think about it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.