facebook

a phi

by:    

I feel like no matter what alpha phi does, they will just never be considered "top 3" or the best... which really sucks for them because they've been doing so well the past few years. I just feel like the top has always been Theta Pi Phi DG and AXO...I mean that's what people think of when they think of top tier. Anyone else agree?

Posted By: greeeek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no. i think alpha phi is hotter than axo.

By: chillBroLax
#2by:    

No. When people think of the top tier APhi is always included and is usually ranked better than axo. Dz is typically included too

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I agree they aren't "top 3" at the moment but you can't deny they're rising... wouldnt bet on axo being considered "the best" much longer looking at their recent pledge classes

By: maybe
#4by:    

I think that's the point of this post. They're undeniably better than AXO but they're never actually thought of as that. I agree AXO just has a better brand and name

By: uh
#5by:    

no, girls know alpha phi is hot af and got 2 really good pledge classes. Feeling threatened, the classy women of oxford come on greekrank in order to rip on them. Oh and AXO sucks, pi phi really isn't hot, just cool.

By: eh
#6by:    

^^^ someones a little touchy

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.