facebook

lambda chi house?

by:    

Congrats on going from self ranking to starting rumors about getting a house. Cute.

Posted By: Pathetic
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm a girl and I have to say they absolutely killed it this year. They are flying up the rankings with a PC as good as their most recent one. My friends and I love them. They are definitely now knocking on the Big 6's door. Easy contender in the next tier below the Big 6.

By: Truthfully
by: Yes   

^thank you. Who got pi kapps old house?

By: Yes
by: ^    

delta sig got pi kapp's house

By: ^
by: ahhaha   

'CrazyLambdaChiGirlfriend'

By: ahhaha
#2by:    

I'm a girl from a "middle tier" sorority and these guys are creeps. Went to one party ended up being all of them in a room together doing nothing and the second my sisters and I walked in the all came over to us and started creeping like they've never seen a girl before. Pretty sure house rumor is made up to.

By: Hmm
by: jokes   

seems about right

By: jokes
#3by:    

Lambdas do more blow than SAE and Phi Tau combined.

By: Rageface
#4by:    

This thread is retarded, lambda is irrelevant. you're all idiots too because Im a pikapp and lambda chi is buying our house.

By: Um
by: Oxymoron   

A pi kapp calling another fraternity irrelevant? Lol

By: Oxymoron
#5by:    

THESE GUYS PULL REGARDLESS DOUBLE TEAM DGs ON THE REG

By: Rock
#6by:    

yeah lambda is getting that house. they deserve it they brought in a great class

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.