facebook

sororities on the decline?

by:    

What do you think the declining sororities are? In my opinion, I'd say it's DG (recently questionable), AXO, KKG, Phi Mu, Gphi, chi o, and aopi.

Posted By: Frat star
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa and phi mu? I think both have been getting better

By: What
#2by:    

DG, AXO, GPhi, Kappa, and ChiO are all on the decline I think Phi Mu and ADPi have been doing well.

By: eh
by: Yes    

Agree

By: Yes
#3by:    

i didn't know AOPi could decline any more...

By: um
#4by:    

axo- no comment

i agree about chi o and kkg
i think aopi is surprisingly doing better (decent number of cute/fun girls from my dorm last year ended up there)
also phi mu and gphi seem pretty much the same as usual if not better

By: ehhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ehhh   

i forgot about dg! - total monet's

By: ehhh
by: Guest   

I think whats happening with kappa is that they used to be the nice pretty and smart girls you would be lucky to marry (I would say their senior class is still this way) but their two last classes want to party and get ratchet but cant get away with it because theyre not as hot as Theta, DG, Pi Phi, AXO, APhi

does anyone else see what im saying

By: Guest
#5by:    

I agree that kappa is on the decline, I think that next year they might just be middle tier with kd and gphi instead of up with zeta

By: Guest
by: Haha   

Why does zeta patrol this site so much?

By: Haha
by: ^^^   

hahaha

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.