facebook

question

by: curious

i'm sure we've all been wondering...how many incoming freshmen actually read this site? comment if you are one and if you're a girl or guy

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

I honestly hope none do because if I were a PNM this site would make me not want to rush with how immature and catty is. If you're an incoming freshman reading this, please don't think this site matters in real life on campus

By: well
#2  by: Guest   

I'm an incoming freshman and ive been reading this site since January. all of my friends going to Miami have also been reading it. not gonna lie, its kinda addicting once you start. Yes the cattiness is terrifying and seems immature on here but I know that that doesn't represent all of Miami greek life. Also, I try not to take anything too seriously that is said on here because I know most of it is bs. I'm gonna go into rush with an open mind but I honestly feel like I know which 4 or 5 sororities are gonna be in my top 5 from reading this for so long and finding out what I think their personalities are. I'm certainly not set on them but I think I've got a pretty good idea. just saying.

By: Guest
by: .Jul 7, 2014 1:06:27 AM

I swear if you say that the four or five you think you want are the ones always listed as the top..... You will only be able to keep an open mind of you get off this site. Get addicted after you've joined Greek life it's way more entertaining that way actually cause you don't take any of it seriously

By: .
by: Freshman Jul 8, 2014 4:40:18 PM

Not at all, because the top 5 listed on here aren't similar in personality. Why would I want theta and pi phi both in my top 3 if they're completely different? Just using that as an example. My top 5 are all from different tiers but two of them are top tier

By: Freshman
#3  by: well   

the way that sororities/fraternities are portrayed on this website is SO different from the way everyone actually coexists and interacts on campus. it's definitely entertaining to read through these posts, but forming any opinions whatsoever before you even get to campus can be a huge mistake. i know i started rush with preconceived notions which were totally shattered by the end of open house. be careful, PNMs

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.