facebook

frat rankings

by:    

I know people are always ranking on here, but I just want to know how accurate my personal rankings are b/c I am bored and miss Miami! (I am in a sorority by the way) I just am curious how much I know about the other side of the greek system after my first year. I will not include fraternities kicked off (sig chi, sae, phi tau, phi delt) My sister and I were having a debate (just graduated). I think her opinions are different than mine because things were different back then, just curious to see how much things change!

1. KA
2. Phi Psi
3. Sig Pi
4. Theta Chi
5. Sig Ep
6. Kappa sig
7. Sig Nu
8. Delt
9. Pike
10. Beta
11. ADphi
12. DU
13 Tke
14 Chi Psi
15 Delta Chi
16. everyone else

Thoughts? :) I know you may be surprised by Beta so low, but when my sorority had baby parties with them, it was very awkward. I understand they used to be great, but that is my opinion!

Posted By: Redhawks!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Since when is phi delt kicked off? And rankings don't mean anything. There are 5 relevant fraternities, that's all that really matters.

By: Hold on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

right rankings except for the fact that sae, phi tau, ka phi psi and sig pi are the only fraternities that actually matter. the rest arent even close

By: ey
#3by:    

Pretty much true

By: Ay
#4by:    

Phi Delt isn't kicked off

By: .
#5by:    

KA
Sig Pi
Phi Psi
Theta Chi
Phi Delt
Beta
ADPhi
Sig Nu
Sig Ep
Kappa Sig
Pike
DTD
TKE

By: LordFrat
by: No   

Not really ^

By: No
#6by:    

from a freshman's perspective, this the general feeling of the kids in the class of 2016

By: truth
#7by:    

sick self-rank phi psi, your not top tier any more get over it

By: hahaha
by: Wow   

Yeah they are

By: Wow
by: ^   

yeah stfu phag delt

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.