gphi before kappa is just disrespectful. not even close

Top: Theta, AXO, DG, Aphi
Upper middle: ZTA, Kappa, DZ
Lower middle: Phi mu, KD, Gphi, Chi O

All that matters

By: Triggered
by: Real   

Sorry, you need a reality check!
Kappas plummeted this year and gphi stepped it up. AND DZ is an alpha chapter at Miami. YOU need to get a clue and show respect! DZ has and always will be TOP TIER!!

By: Real
by: Hey   

Triggered IS triggered! Top tier doesn't argue about stuff like this. Totally agree with REAL- kappa had a bad year this year and gphi did really well this year. Both are good sororites and both are middle tier not top tier. This comment was probably a bottom tier trying to stir something up because they think if they cause issues with the middle tiers they can bump up.

By: Hey
by: lol   

i think bottom tier would've included themselves instead of calling themselves irrelevant lol why don't you hate on someone else

By: lol
#2by:    

Phi mu on upper middle line

By: Duh
#3by:    

zeta down a line
kappa after dz

By: 789
#4by:    

FINALLY a completely accurate sorority rank

By: Finally
#5by:    

Gphi after kd

By: Way off
#6by:    

the middle is just straight up screw-y but the rest is right

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmmm   

The only thing I could see being switched is gPhi and kappa but in my opinion it's right the way it is. I don't think anything else listed can be considered remotely controversial

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.