facebook

how do sororities pick who to ask back?

by:    

how do sororities pick who to ask back? Like are all the sisters in a big room and they just vote for who they want? Like what exactly do they do???

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The second you walk out the door the actives who talked to you vote. Can vary by chapter but then exceptions for legacies. Grade risks etc come into play and they make their list

By: How it works

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

each sorority has different ways, but I doubt there are any that sit in a room and vote, because that would take literally all night- usually the girls that talk to you will advocate to those working behind the scenes for you to either be cut or asked back, and that might be through ballots or a points system or something different

By: Guest
#3by:    

Do the actives you talk to know about your gpa? What happens if an active advocates highly for you but you are on the line/barely make the gpa cutoff?

By: Pnm
by: no   

No, the actives talking to you don't know anything about you beforehand if they haven't met you before- and yes that can make a difference if you make a big impression and they talk to the recruitment team, but usually actives only do that if they know you from outside rush or if they REALLY think you would be a perfect fit and they want you for their little or something

By: no
by: active   

Yes, in mine actives know your GPA and we have a strict cut off. Idk about all sororities but I know many are like that

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.