facebook

actual sororities 2023 rank

by:    

what r the vibes of each sorority ans what girls r each one lookin for during rush im nervous

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

tri delta and zta def top tier with adpi being right below. you will find many fake girls and mean rich pretty girls up here. My friend was in theta she loved it if ur more "edgy" i would say chi omega (they try to be different) but also kappa delta is a really nice sorority. They have a lot of girls dropped from the higher sororities. Delta gamma is lower but i don't really know much about that sorority. Hope this helped!!!

By: mia
#2by:    

adpi tridelt zeta

kd chi o

dg theta

sk

adpis r the peppy southern sorority w lots of rich blondes. most of them r obsessed w themselves and yeah facts they hang w pikapp

tri delts your cliquey girls from rich northern towns and don’t hang w anyone but 2 frats. put on a good image on ig but true that they dirty rush hard

zeta has a lot of hot girls but have done some questionable things... don’t engage much w eachother but seems more focused on their image. heard they r fun and always out partying

kd is nice girl sorority w pretty girls and pretty good rep. your standard middle of the road group

chi o is for the granola girls who smoke and dress like it. seem like they get along and the ones ik r super chill and fun

dgs are mainly girls who wanted something else but got dropped. half are good looking fun girls the other half are weird af

thetas idk much about other than a less popular version of chi o. most of them don’t do much w there sorority but seem fine

sk is low key and tbh don’t know any of them.

By: this
by: Nicki   

This is the only accurate rank

By: Nicki
#3by:    

I dropped out of rush last fall and I’m so glad I did tbh. Some my friends are in sororities and some like it some don’t. I can tell you the most picky to least during rush are
Adpi
Ddd
Zeta
Chi o
Kappa delt
Dg
Theta
Sk

The top 3 have different vibes to them but good luck getting a bid from either

By: ur mom
#4by:    

This is so wrong

By: idk
by: idk   

I would say
Zta, Tri Delt, Chi O
Adpi, KD, DG
Theta, SK

By: idk
by: Delulu   

In what world is chi o top, then adpi then kd

By: Delulu
#5by:    

tbh zeta’s new pc is…interesting i think kd might have replaced them this year

By: junior
#6by:    

adpi can’t be top bc they took what 15 pnms?

By: hdidsid
#7by:    

In terms of grades, ADPi is top along with Chi O & KD. Zeta is all dumb blondes and Tri Delt is just dumb not all blonde. SK & DG I have no idea. ADPi Tri Delt & KD always raise the most money and Chi O does their duties too. I'll give it to ADPi on philanthropy though because they clearly care about theirs. In terms of social status they all are different but again ADPi and Tri Delt take the cake. SK has been taking large pledge classes but just because they get the leftovers. ADPi had the highest rating in terms of who wanted to go back there or not though.

By: Zo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.