facebook

THE Frat Rush Rank Spring 2022

by:    

Top:
ATO, SNU, KA, Phi Delt <- All big well run chapters, great parties, get the best girls, huge alumni networks, etc.,  SNU is low country prep, KA is a little more upstate, Phi Delt is Yankee AF, and ATOs are the from everywhere.

AGR, Beta, Kappa Sig <- KS could be lower. The older guys are carrying them. AGR is AGR and will always get their guys, Beta has improved a lot, took a lot of instate guys.

Mid: 
A Sig, Phi Sig <- A Sig & Phi Sig have been recruiting well. ASig - Southern-ish, Phi Sig - Jersey & Long Island. GTL.

Fiji <- Great house but half top tier guys & half weirdos. This could go either way.

Pike, D Chi <- Pike keeps getting better and will get their house back in the Fall, D Chi falling fast. Now that they are off probation maybe they can turn it around.

Lower: 
Chi Phi <- Great properties but the Guys are much worse than the frats above.

Theta Chi, SAE, ZBT <- All recently back on campus, TX and SAE should keep getting better, ton of alumni support. ZBT is Clemson Hillel

Pi Kapp <- bye bye geeds

Don't Bother
Psi U, TKE, Chi Psi, BYX

Posted By: God
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Finally a ranking not by a Fiji or Chi Phi.

By: yup
by: wow   

Looks like Chi Phi got all the boys out to down vote this one.

By: wow
by: yo   

Chill out Fiji and Chi Phi, everyone knows you guys live on this sites but seriously take a break.

By: yo
#2by:    

Every frat has instate guys that doesn't make anyone better or worse.

By: whatever
#3by:    

The ranks arent too far off at the top, based on who you talk to you could move anyone there with anyone above minus ATO who has always been the best.

After that PhiSig and AlphaSig are the next best you are right but Fiji needs to be in the row below too. Idk any fiji that could be in my top group or any top group I know.

Also SAE and Pike are always under ranked here, their lake house and shack are still owned by them and their alumni network is deep. Even if these are new charters.

By: Yeah
#4by:    

Top: could easily be top guys at any greek scene and throw down.

ATO
KA SN PDT
KS BTP AGR

Mid: the top row here are the only groups who get some top level guys, and also have great party places. anything below that row is the less weird guys from the rest but are still weird. Not weird AF though 😂

ASP PSK PKA
Fiji DX ChiPhi (used to be PKP here, now it is ChiPhi)

Lower mid: any group here is going to be full of weird guys or people who aren't the most attractive or have the most money/alumni network.

SAE OX

Bottom: anyone else I forgot.

Not going to list them.

By: Imo
by: Imo   

Pike is only higher than Fiji due to name recognition at clemson, deeper alumni network, and getting the shack back next fall.

I think the alumni network and name recognition is why they seem to avoid the more weird guys other groups in their tier get and get some top level guys instead.

by: nah   

there is a really big gap between ASig/Phi Sig and the rest of the middle. Pike and even SAE may eventually get there but there is a big drop of from those to Fiji/Pike/DX right now.

Chi Phi should be lower. I'd even have Theta Chi over them if TX could get a house.

By: nah
by: Uh   

Who has theta chi done anything with besides ?

By: Uh
#5by:    

ATO

- easily #1, everyone knows and no one debates it.

KA KS BTP SN PDT AGR

- all 6 of these groups are cookie cutters of eachother and can be moved around depending on who you talk to. Sure PDT and BTP have a big northern component, and AGR is a smaller group of rednecks but outside of that the guys are all the same.

PSK ASP

- these groups have done a great job sticking to and locking down their party spots, slowly building their alumni support and and mixing schedule, and forming relationships with every one of the above groups, whether those groups like to admit it or not. Almost every group above has had an event with them in the passed 2 or 3 years.

Pike DX Fiji
ChiPhi OX SAE

None of these are bad groups, and despite what people like to perpetuate on here, they are not exclusively weird looking or acting guys. Maybe they have some guys who arent the most social but that is miss-interpreted sometimes as weird behavior.

The rest

by: Imo   

Fiji, ChiPhi, Pike, and SAE all have good to decent spots, a history at this school past their most recent charter, and atleast a small amount of alumni support(pike and SAE have huge clemson alumni networks).

Pike and Fiji are obviously rising better than the other 2 for different reasons gone through on this thread but each of these 4 are looking up.

by: hmm   

if i was ranking those frats on Alumni support & history at Clemson it's more like this

SAE/Pike - est. 50s
Fiji/Theta Chi - est. 70s
(huge gap)
Chi Phi - est. 00s

By: hmm
by: Yeah   

I think you confused Chi Phi's history with Theta Chi's.

by: nope   

the chapter website for Chi Phi says founded at Clemson in 2003.

Theta Chi was founded at Clemson in 1973.

By: nope
by: Yup   

To the poster above me, i was talking to the original comment poster in this thread.

By: Yup
#6by:    

ATO

KA KS SN AGR PDT BTP

PSK ASP

Fiji DX Pike ChiPhi (whoever gets PKP's spot probably moves up here too)

SAE OX (if either groups gets PKP's spot they would move up. ESPECIALLY SAE)

The rest

by: Yeah   

ATO is undisputed #1

After them is the rest of the top groups.

Big drop

Then its the groups with the best party spots and guys who are pretty cool overall but their pull is lacking and their events are only ever huge with joints with above.

Then its the slightly less sociable groups with good party spots who also need joints with top groups but get them less.

Then its a big name group with great history and alumni networking but terrible national support in the form of eliminating any chance of SAE balling weirdos past 2 days. And its also a no name group with less solid alumni support and history here but much better support from nationals not eliminating pledge ship as a process to ensure group quality.

#7by:    

everyone keeps posting ranks with tiny changes. I think the OP had it right.

By: dabo
by: Ok   

Ok Fiji

By: Ok
#8by:    

this site is crawling with insecure ATOs

By: lmaoooo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

What happened to Clemson? Why are a bunch of grown men on here talking about ranks in this much detail? Also ATO stop being idiots and posting that you’re “undisputed #1” is anyone really dumb enough to fall for that? There is no #1. It’s all opinion oriented. Go to rush, find guys you like, and hang out. Stop this bullcrap.

By: Oh my god
by: yo   

Bro, sorry you didn't get a bid. Maybe try Chi Phi they do COB like the srats.

By: yo
#10by:    

Some small changes after rush:

Beta Up
Kappa Sig Down
Pike Up

By: mom
by: no   

Settle down Pike!

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.