facebook

What sorority tiers mean

by:    

Think of tiers as the category. Each sorority is a certain way and they are put in a category that is based off of their relevance, looks, personality, sisterhood, popularity, philanthropy, social life, and fraternity relations. So let’s start with what they are.

Top Tier: (ZTA, KKG, ADPI, DDD)
The group of sororities that are looked at as the best you can be in. They are the social butterflies, attractive, get immediate clout, are always invited to parties and events, great fraternity relations, are the typical experience you see in movies, have the best social life, and will be the most bang for your buck.

Middle Tier: (XO, AXO, APHI, KD, DZ)
The group of sororities that still have a ton to offer you. They have a good mix of attractive girls, have a pretty good reputation, majority of them get invited to parties and events, have decent fraternity relations, are middle of the road, have a few odd girls but nothing major, and will still be a good sorority experience.

Bottom Tier: (PI PHI, G PHI, SK)
The group of sororities that are the least popular but maybe you don’t care about being relevant. They are typically not attractive, have socially awkward and weird girls, are the last resort, doesn’t get invited to parties or events, not any fraternity relations, don’t do much, one is at risk of being pulled from campus, but they do have good grades so they’re smart at least.

Although, yes, your letters you wear do represent you and will define your experience at Clemson, there’s a place for everyone! If you end up in a sorority you don’t want, you can always drop and rush again (and also save money) in order to find the place you want to spend your time and money. Good luck and I hope you get the ones you want! :)

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

DZ is bottom

By: No
by: Reality    

I debated putting them in bottom tier but they aren’t really as bad as pi phi, gamma phi, and sig kap.

By: Reality
by: Oh   

DZ definitely NOT bottom

By: Oh
by: Wowza    

Not sure- DZ is actually half and half!!

By: Wowza
by: Wrong   

DZ is middle tier now they have better greek relations than bottom tier

By: Wrong
by: LOL   

Honestly I think DG gets more frat and party connections than the others …. They have tons of national support and are still new - getting established!!

By: LOL
by: Oldpost   

This is a 3 year old post. And it’s so wrong pi phi and sk are so much higher now.

By: Oldpost
by: Bb   

DZ actually did really well this year!!

By: Bb
#2by:    

i have never been so impressed with a post like i am with this. this is exactly what it is

By: yes!!
by: bruh   

yall are goofy and weird for even caring

By: bruh
by: Bae   

APhi is looking good and climbing for sure

By: Bae
by: Perks   

This remains true

By: Perks
by: True   

True post

By: True
#3by:    

NOT IT

By: Oh please
by: Uh   

Literally how ? This is how it’s always been

By: Uh
by: ur kidding   

I agree this is NOT it

By: ur kidding
#4by:    

This is one of the only things I agree with on this website. Informative and unbiased. Everyone has a place

By: Agreed
by: bruh   

"unbiased" are you sure about that buddy

By: bruh
by: Al   

This is so true … Can be unfair - but it is true !!

By: Al
#5by:    

What “top” tier sorority is so desperate that they have to posting this over and over? Guessing adpi or ddd since they are marginly top?

By: Getting old
#6by:    

Lol so inaccurate. “Tiers” do not matter after recruitment. Everyone mixes with frats, everyone has beautiful girls, everyone has social butterflies, everyone has weird girls. This was clearly written by someone who isnt even in a panhellenic sorority. All of the “tiers” mix and are friends with each other. Yes every sorority is different, but none are better than the others. A sorority is supposed make you a better, stronger, and caring woman. Every sorority on Clemson’s campus can do just that. No one has any idea what its like to be in any other sorority other than their own.

By: Go greek
by: True   

^ so true and if you decide to not go Greek, you will still get invited to parties and have friends across all sororities even though someone is desperately trying to convince you otherwise.

By: True
by: Stop lying    

That’s not true. You’re trying to push that tiers don’t exist and that every sorority is looked at the same and have the same experiences and that’s NOT true. Stop trying to lie to PNMs that tiers don’t make a difference. Girls in ZTA are not going to have the same experience as girls in SK. And I know for a fact that fraternities are not asking bottom tiers to come to their parties. This post accurately depicted what It’s like in the different sororities.

By: Stop lying
by: Go away    

^ since it’s impossible for you to be in more than one sorority and know everything about every sorority that you aren’t even in, your opinion is irrelevant

By: Go away
by: rr   

whether you like it or not, tiers definitely exist at Clemson

By: rr
#7by:    

Every sorority has girls that have made friends-and love their sisterhood. Every sorority Has functions. Every sorority has girls that are pretty. Every sorority Has girls invited to frat parties. The difference is where you find your group. To call people weird, means they are different than you, but not to everyone. Not every one WANTS to be surrounded by high school cheerleaders. Find your group and that is your TOP!

By: Be you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: omg   

Yes. This comment is perfect. PNMs please find somewhere you will feel genuinely welcomed in no matter what these insecure people “tier” you as.

By: omg
#8by:    

tiers don’t exist except on this website!!

By: lol
by: Shhh   

Don’t tell kappa that!

By: Shhh
by: Lol   

I guess tiers just exist on campus

By: Lol
#9by:    

Mid and top are all great - bottom is a no no

By: Yep
by: Rude much?   

That's just fing rude!

By: Rude much?
by: no   

and not true??

By: no
#10by:    

This is so true

By: Ahhhh
by: Lol   

Said the kkg

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.