facebook

rushing as a junior

by:    

Do fraternities at this school other than the irrelevant ones give out bids to people who are juniors and rush in the fall?

Posted By: Tig
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

there’d be no point you’d only be a real brother for 1 year

By: cc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Most if not all fraternities here would take a junior. There were 3 in my pledge class

By: You good
#3by:    

I’m sure Triangle, Chi Psi, or TKE would love to have you.

By: Ha
#4by:    

Hey Loser, no house is irrelevant. Everyone at Clemson has worked hard to be there, it's filled with smart, hard working people. At least all the people who actually got accepted as freshman and didn't have to go to JuCo first before transferring as a junior and have been brothers their whole time.

By: Hey Loser
by: Clementine    

Hey loser, tell me what’s wrong with going to a juco first? Have fun being in debt babe xoxo

By: Clementine
#5by:    

Dude you're not in a place to call anybody irrelevant. Do you even go here?

By: Lol
#6by:    

Every frat will consider taking a junior transfer but it's really rare if even the middle tier ones will take someone who's been here for 2 years and just now rushing.

By: pro

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.