Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

real.

By: yes
#2by:    

bumppp

By: fettuccine
#3by:    

problem with this is, no one’s 1-10 is the same. Can pretty much only agree on 1 and 10 and everything in between is much more subjective.

Real ranks should be in tiers because many are interchangeable depending on very subtle vibe differences.

Tiers are this:
APhi
Axo
SK/aoii/kappa/gphi
DG/chio
Theta

And I’m giving axo the benefit of the doubt in this. They really ought to be in line 3 with everyone else just because of the drama they come with.

With all that said, some girls in #1 despise their sisters. And some girls in #10 love their sisters more than any other house. So pick where you feel most yourself because they all have their positives and negatives.

By: truth
by: CG   

Here we go…AXOs elevating themselves again ahead of recruitment!

By: CG
by: lol   

Yes but SigKap should be up with Axo, there is no social different between these houses. Also Kappa should be down with DG and ChiO should be with Theta. Same reasoning, no social difference between Kappa/DG or ChiO/Theta.

By: lol
by: Yes   

I agree with this and disagree with the person who said to put Kappa with DG. When it comes to social relations they are not the same. Kappa has been on campus longer so it’s just a fact that they will have slightly better relations, mixing with many of the upper mid frats (some that i know are ksig, phi psi, and a ton of mixers w aepi tho ppl will debate where they stand in the middle tier). However, the DG exchanges were not even close: they had some with beta which was fine and then a bunch with irrelevant frats like fiji. Sisterhood wise i would agree that they are the same, with DG potentially having a closer one. However, if ur on greek rank to see how sororities stand with the frats and the guys you will be meeting KKG is higher sorry

By: Yes
by: bro   

whoever wrote the comment above is a bit misleading. I know a bunch of girls in dg and kappa and dg socializes with phi psi, beta, asig, aepi, theta chi, etc. kappa has been here longer than dg yes, so they have had much more time to establish their relationships with frats here and I don’t think it’s fair to judge dg quite yet because they are still new to cal poly. given that, it’s really not a fair comparison imo. for how new they are dg still has good frat relations though kappas might be slightly better because they’ve been here longer. overall both are absolutely amazing sororities and shouldn’t be put down based on what frats they hangout with, something that’s only a fraction of what people say “makes a good sorority”

By: bro
#4by:    

yes but let’s be fr gphi is falling

By: yes
#5by:    

yep except all middle houses are middle houses - no real diff between top mid and mid

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

bump because this is real

By: top3btch

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.