facebook

ato ranking confusion

by: confused

is someone lying about ATO being this popular? I have been to a few of their parties which have had no woman and the brothers seem scared to talk to girls. I am not trying to hate I am just always so confused when I see them ranked so high.

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Every so often someone comes on here and singles out a fraternity with statements like this. Almost always it is someone that either didn’t get a bid or was dropped by the fraternity during pledgeship. ATO is a top house with a close brotherhood. They also have some of the best parties on campus. Definitely worth checking out if you are planning on rushing.

By: Ha
by: EhJun 26, 2024 6:28:10 AM

Best paries after KS and PKA maybe.

By: Eh
by: respJun 26, 2024 7:50:01 AM

Eh, this doesn’t read like someone trying to sabotage. Maybe op just didn’t like the vibe or went to a more lowkey party🤷‍♂️

By: resp
by: bAug 11, 2024 7:02:44 PM

written by the same ato putting them at the top of every ranking. ato is pretty forgettable

By: b
#2  by: alsoconfused   

yeah i thought it was just me who thought this. maybe ill have to try going to ato again but i got the same vibe

By: alsoconfused
#3  by: facts   

ato guys are so creepy and legit hate women

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.