facebook

Top Sororities?

by:    

I'm an incoming rushee and was wondering what the top sororities are here?? An older girl told me Phi Mu/ADPi/ZTA

Posted By: Yeah
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aphi ADPi ZTA

By: GTguy
by: no   

you’re on crack

phi mu ZTA ADPi

By: no
#2by:    

It depends on who you ask. Out of those 3 I only like phi mu, and I like the other sororities a lot more. You shouldn’t go into rush wanting to be in a “top” sorority. IMO some of the “top” sororities have the worst personalities. You should go into rush wanting to join a sorority where you genuinely enjoyed the conversations you had and people you met.

By: gt
#3by:    

There are 8 sororities and 30+ fraternities, anyone who says one sorority is better than another is brain dead.

Technically old row, PM ADPi ZTA, are prioritized by old row fraternities to mix with, SAE ATO KS PKA, but that is literally the ONLY thing those sororities have over the others.

Everyone is 250+ girls, gets big PC'S, mixes with a ton of fraternities, gets good grades, have hot girls, have not so hot but smart and involved girls.

By: This is GT...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ok simp   

ok simp who cant mix with the top 3

By: ok simp
by: dumb   

yeah man, theta girls are on par with ZTA and ADPi

you are a clown

By: dumb
#4by:    

adpi: boring
axid/axo/phi mu: chill
alpha phi/zta: big partiers, lots of drama
agd: studious
kat: idk

This was on another thread but.... the accuracy. Overall, every sorority has all types of girls so you can find whatever you’re looking for. don’t worry about “top”, most tech females who join greek life are already similar.

By: truth
#5by:    

Don't listen to these girls, they got into tech with daddies money, in spite of their obvious insecurities and tiny brains.

No one gives a ____, and this coming straight from a guy in one of the 2 best fraternities here.

By: lolololololol
#6by:    

I’m in a “top” fraternity and I can most definitely confirm that it doesn’t matter what sorority you’re in. as long as you’re cute, You’ll be fine

By: Ok
#7by:    

ZTA and Phi Mu have the most Georgia Tech 10’s.

By: SX
by: lol   

Glad you specified “georgia tech” 10s haha

By: lol
by: SX   

Damn ADPi and APhi out here in force downvoting the truth.

By: SX
by: hehe   

You can tell it’s girls downvoting because they’re in denial that a Georgia Tech 10 is different than an actual 10 lmao

By: hehe
by: GaTech   

And adpi right

By: GaTech
by: hahaha   

Love the downvotes from salty girls in denial, please keep them coming and keep taking greekrank seriously 😂😂

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.