facebook

fraternity

by:    

Rushing in the fall. Wondering about SAE vs FIJI vs Phi Delt. thoughts?

Posted By: Frat Daddy Chaddy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE: house is nice looking outside, crappy inside, nice guys for the most part but can be a little douchey. Parties are lame and mixers with them are never really fun. Good rep. Fratty; always dressed well. Super southern. Wine Wednesday.

FIJI: brand new house. Really nice guys, mixers are fun, but they seem to not really have very many parties. Seem a little closed off/only want to hang out with certain girls. Not very visible on campus. Athletic, least fratty of the three.

Phi Delt: Old house, guys are ehhhh. Not really all that nice and kind of lame. Difficult to talk to and unapproachable. Have open bars often and some okay parties. Been on sopro (social probation) a lot, has kinda killed them, would not want to have a mixer with them again. Southern and semi-fratty. Don't really have any kind of presence.

By: my opinion
by: my opinion   

also, all are top tier

By: my opinion
#2by:    

Parties:
Phi delt-rasta phi, lots of open bar nights
FIJI-new house, sure to have good parties this year
SAE-wild night here is an avg night anywhere else

Looks:
FIJI, Phi delt-kinda the same
SAE

Friendliness:
SAE-super friendly, nice, good southern boys
FIJI-decently friendly
Phi delt-very unapproachable but rush hard

Tier-wise:
Phi delt
FIJI
SAE

This is all a girl's opinion, but if I were you I would note that FIJI is on the rise while Phi delt is on the decline

By: here you go

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.