facebook

sorority rankings post rush?

by:    

Now that it’s a few months post rush how would you rank the sororities?

Posted By: anon123345
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top tier(no order) : AXO, APHI,AGD, AZD/AXiD, ZTA, Phi Mu, ADPi, Theta

Mid tier: all non Greeks at tech

Bottom tier : anyone who goes to uga

By: Gatech
#2by:    

Phi Mu
Adpi
Zeta
AXO
APhi
AGD

By: ranks bro
#3by:    

1/2: Phi Mu/Zeta
3: ADpi
4. AXO
5. AZD
6. APhi
7. AGD
8. Theta

By: cs1345
#4by:    

ADPi/Zeta
Phi Mu
Alpha Xi
AXO
Alpha Phi
AGD
Theta

By: Hmmm
#5by:    

Coming from a 2nd year guy, obviously these are going to be based on my personal experiences with girls in each chapter so don't take it as fact, but I'd say:

1) ADPi/PM
2) ZTA
3) AXiD/AXO
4) APhi/AGD
5) Theta

By: yep
#6by:    

Considering reputation, campus involvement, retention, alumni support, etc....

Phi Mu
ADPi/ZTA
AZD
AXO
AGD
APhi
Theta

By: careyo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wrong   

Because you say so? How do you know how much alumnae support every house gets? How do you know how and where the entire membership of any house is involved? Or any of the other stuff, etc...? You don't and this is a bad look for you.

By: Wrong
by: GT1485   

Of course much of this criteria is subjective, though it's not completely without merit. I don't really agree with the rankings, but I understand some of the reasoning. Though reputation is completely subjective, there are some objective things to consider regarding campus involvement. And many of our chapters have received recognition from their nationals for involvement and philanthropy efforts. Retention is real numbers. No, most people don't have access to chapters' records, but you often hear when there are large numbers that drop and when the chapters continue to take new members. There can be valid reasons when numbers drop, but it happens more consistently with some chapters than other. And it's pretty easy to tell which chapters have more alumni around. I had lots of ladies offer to write recs for ADPi, Phi Mu and ZTA. There are just more of them around because most Georgia colleges have those 3 sororities. That doesn't make them a better sorority, but I think the argument that they have more alumni support is valid. By the way, I'm not in one of those three and I LOVE my sisters. I personally believe that our involvement would put us higher, but I don't discount all the points made.

By: GT1485
by: Hmmm   

AGD higher than APhi??

By: Hmmm
#7by:    

Zeta
Phi Mu/Adpi
Alpha phi
AXO
Alpha Xi
AGD
Theta

By: greeeek
by: lmaoo   

hahahhaha ok alpha phi

By: lmaoo
by: Gt   

This is right except that alpha phi should be lower than azd

By: Gt
by: Uhh   

AXO and APhi are definitely not higher than Alpha Xi

By: Uhh
by: ^   

AXO and AXiD are both great sororities here and both way above APhi no question. APhi's on here doin what they do...

By: ^
#8by:    

Top: Zeta, Alpha Phi, Phi Mu, ADpi
Bottom: Alpha Xi, Alpha Gam, Theta, A Chi O

By: ^^
by: gt   

lol alpha phi is absolutely not top tier. nice try though

By: gt
#9by:    

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA APhi that high! Y'all funny!!!

By: thanx for the laff
#10by:    

ADPi, Zeta, and APhi are the only houses that care about rankings. ADPi and Zeta are pathetic about it and APhi is just plain hilarious.
PM, AXO, and AXiD have everything going for them with the added bonus of not caring about imagined ranks or this stupid site. All the sisterhood, involvement, good looks and stellar reputation without the insecurity about their image. Solid houses, a lot more chill and fun.

By: please
by: .   

agreed

By: .
by: nope   

This simply isn’t true. Phi mu literally has a brigade patrolling this site constantly and getting anything negative taken down (like the post exposing their hazing.)

Zta and adpi are usually at the top of the rankings because that literally is the perception of most people in Greek life. Not saying they deserve it or not but they have historically been considered top tier for years long before this site existed.

Alpha phi may self rank sometimes but their chapter really isn’t that bad and the rankings that have them at the bottom with alpha gam are clearly from alpha xis or AXOs trying to give their chapter a better rank. No one else would put them that low.

And the rankings in this thread with alpha phi so high are obviously from a troll in another chapter just trying to make them look bad. No alpha phi is dumb enough to do that...0

By: nope
by: ^   

You just proved the point! Pathetic and hilarious.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.