facebook

aka

by:    

Anyone know what I should start doing in preparation of wanting to pledge aka even though this semester is practically over? Maybe advice for next semester?

Posted By: Girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

start talking to girls, anyone who basically applies to AKA gets accepted if they dont have flaws in their paperwork. Rush will be in late january, early feb be on the lookout for the flyer at the greek liffe offie

By: hi
by: Okuurrr   

THANK YOU souch for this! Can you elaborate on "flaws in paperwork"

By: Okuurrr
#2by:    

Are you active in campus life? Not just a member, you need to show you’ve held leadership roles. How many community service hours do you have? Have you shown your face at any events? Have you printed the application? Searched the website for membership information? Of this was truly something you wanted you would know the answer to your question. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your paperwork together.

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dede   

Do you know how to find their website

By: Dede
by: Hmmmm   

Baby girl I’m going to need you to utilize google.

By: Hmmmm
by: ok   

I've googled tons of info but I still don't know where to print the application from.

By: ok
by: Hey ok   

You print the application from the national website. There is only one. You will know it when you see it and it most likely comes up first on google.

By: Hey ok
#3by:    

What’s the GPA REQUIREMENT

by: Dede   

I heard 3.5

#4by:    

So does anyone know the real gpa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.