facebook

get in contact eta mu

by:    

Hi. does anyone know how I can get someone from Eta Mu number. She is really nice and I know she grdauted but I follow her on IG is it allowed to DM people or do I wait until i see her

Posted By: how
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if you are trying to pursue membership you should get to know the girls that are current undergrad members. I don't think it was be wise to reach out to someone over social media.

By: ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Get to know the current chapter but if someone who graduated wants to help you they can introduce you to their sisters who are current chapter. Discretion is deep to them and you won’t be showing that in a dm they’ll laugh you know they rude. If the girl you know is nice reach out she may be able to help

Good luck I tried with fall 2017 and was denied. Didn’t even get a background check I was told to only get to know current chapter and that ain’t help me

By: Ummm
#3by:    

If you dont have no one number by now, they don wantcha... try again in two years

By: girlbye

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.