facebook

aka fall 2017

by:    

The line did get dropped. Sunday is the last day to have probates this semester and they aren't having one. Good job ladies! Job well done, if we weren't pledging no one could. They are meeting tonight at 25 park place to get their money back lets go take pictures of them at 6pm

Posted By: ...
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

How do you know they meet at 25 park place?

By: umm
by: ...   

Dont know for sure but i spent last week stalking potential girls and a lot of them headed towards woodruff park so I am assuming.

By: ...
by: whoa   

Lmaooooooo did you say stalking? It’s a thin line between love and hate.

By: whoa
#2by:    

ill be there at 6!

By: yay
#3by:    

I am in

By: Jj
#4by:    

Damn. How do you know they got dropped tho.

By: Damn
#5by:    

They didn’t get dropped. Y’all in for a rude awakening

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: O   

How you know

By: O
#6by:    

Just watch and see. Y’all bout to look stupid but still show up to all their events next semester in they face begging to be in their shoes.

By: Lmao
by: O   

You not stating any proof here but okay?

#7by:    

Begging like every other girl who makes eta mu line? Girl bye

#8by:    

The probate is next week. and they not having another line for 2 more years since they have 60+ girls

By: Well
by: K   

How you know

By: K
#9by:    

What do you mean if we weren’t pledging no one could? Did you purposefully try to get the line dropped because you didn’t make it? And all these ppl under you agreeing.. so you wanted to be an AKA but upset because you didn’t make the line? Okay now I see why everyone on here is so mad. It’s jealousy.

By: whoa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.