facebook

hazing is so cool

by: whoa

i’m not in greek life and i’ve only heard of kbg’s hell week but it’s crazy. you’re literally making girls puke and push themselves to their physical limits for what? and going thru their phones like a crazy ex or mom. i just don’t get the point of it. why terrorize ur p class instead of treating them w kindness and building a bond? i’m not trying even trying to be a buzzkill, just don’t understand why this is fun or necessary for people. lots of colleges have transitioned past hazing so this is kind of a bad look.

Posted By: whoa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: npc   

This is a LOCAL sorority. Ask someone in a pan sorority what “hazing” is defined as. I’m getting old because I think it’s BS, but it’s standards set in place to ensure the best possible outcome. You do not have to have standards as a local. You can be a KBG and literally anything else because they aren’t NPC and they don’t care to abide by anything. Literally anything! Check Bama GR. Check every “colony” that’s just a setup for NPC to snatch up in three years. Don’t check their website, the single unit running that and the entire “sorority” is BUSY! The biggest shame is allowing this joke of an org to live.

By: npc
#2  by: MLM   

Ladies PLEASE do your research. This is a pyramid scheme that will rip your letters off your own chest. A century of failures, and no NPC affiliation. No houses, no alum, and no insurance. If you get hurt, and they will do so, you have nobody to hold accountable but your own ignorant choices. Protect yourself and your legacy. Drinking in your letters and having no channel for help is a BAD LOOK. Can you imagine paying to be hazed by a NOBODY?

By: MLM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.