facebook

Hire a legit guy to fix your credit

by: Valerie Donkoh

I went through a divorce after a long abusive relationship. On top of that, my ex maxed out all my credit cards, bought stuff in my name (like a truck) and gave it away, broke pricey items that had to be replaced, damaged the house etc... Slowly trying to recover, replace, rebuild and of course the credit cards are the worst! And of the credit bureaus TransUnion seems to be transitioning into a scam or mob like business. Then a friend recommended a certain XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, I found several good reviews on different blogs and sites. Initially, I was apprehensive but out of determination and curiosity, I emailed X A P C R E D I T S O LU T I O N at G M A I L dot C O M. They explained the process and everything needed to fix my credit. My FICO now is 795, they cleared all the negative items on my report, the eviction and judgement weren’t left out and XAP also added great tradelines to my report.  Send XAP a direct message if you have any questions or you need their services.

Posted By: Valerie Donkoh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sarah Carpenter   

I, Sarah Carpenter strongly recommend you contact PRIMECREDITREPAIR0 AT GMAIL DOT COM to fix your credit immediately.
PRIMECREDITREPAIR did increase my score from a low 490 to 805 average FICO score in 10days, he also removed the chex system, Insolvency, collections, cleared the huge amount of debts and criminal record I had on my report. He did a Clean Job and I had to let him fix that of my friends which he perfectly did. I vehemently recommend their services..

By: Sarah Carpenter
#2  by: Lisa Turner    

Are you in desperate need of a credit fix? In order to qualify for a mortgage or an auto loan. I strongly recommend Prime Credit Repair, I had a fantastic and amazing experience working with him. He helped wiped off all negative items from my FICO report, and FICO score rose to 790s across all three bureaus. You can reach him via primecreditrepair0 at Gmail dot com
Thank me later.

By: Lisa Turner
#3  by: Meg Riley    

Prime Credit Repair truly indeed FIX POOR CREDIT FAST. There IS nothing better than getting a new vehicle with low APR! Excellent results in 7-9days!
I’m pleased with the job PRIME did to my credit report. I now have a clean credit with an excellent score of 815. He went ahead to add positive tradelines to my report and cleared the debts I had. Contact him on primecreditrepair0 at gmail dot com

By: Meg Riley
#4  by: Leah Pipes    

My sincerest gratitude to PRIME CREDIT REPAIR for helping me repair my Poor Financial Records. He assisted in building and improving my credit profile, raised my score of 418 way up to 820, I’m presently living in my dream home. I also drive my dream car living a life full of happiness. He erased the negative items affecting my credit . I urge you to contact him and get your credit fixed. Contact him ( Primecreditrepair0 at Gmail dot Com ). He is 100% reliable and efficient.

By: Leah Pipes
#5  by: Judy Wells    

With 3 late payments, a couple collections and a lawsuit, I was on the brink of Insolvency not until I bargained for the urgent assistance of an expert professional hacker. So many encouraging comments popped up in respect of PRIME CREDIT REPAIR, so therefore, I decided to give it a shot. I provided the necessary details he asked for as well as an affordable payment and to my awareness, he eradicated all negatives, paid debts( credit cards and loans ) and increased my FICO SCORE to 795. Text him via PRIMECREDITREPAIR0 (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM to fix your credit problems.

By: Judy Wells

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.