By: noballknowledge
#4  by: ballball   

🏈 ball

By: ballball
#5  by: truth   

no and like exactly. rah rah etc

By: truth
#6  by: Valerie Donkoh   

I went through a divorce after a long abusive relationship. On top of that, my ex maxed out all my credit cards, bought stuff in my name (like a truck) and gave it away, broke pricey items that had to be replaced, damaged the house etc... Slowly trying to recover, replace, rebuild and of course the credit cards are the worst! And of the credit bureaus TransUnion seems to be transitioning into a scam or mob like business. Then a friend recommended a certain XAP CREDIT SOLUTION, I found several good reviews on different blogs and sites. Initially, I was apprehensive but out of determination and curiosity, I emailed X A P C R E D I T S O LU T I O N at G M A I L dot C O M. They explained the process and everything needed to fix my credit. My FICO now is 795, they cleared all the negative items on my report, the eviction and judgement weren’t left out and XAP also added great tradelines to my report.  Send XAP a direct message if you have any questions or you need their services.

By: Valerie Donkoh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.