facebook

Work Week Reels

by: nat

It is painful to watch some of the work week reels. Where is the planning and effort? Totally get why posting only as a story. Do better FGCU.

Posted By: nat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: XZzo   

& you’re the one posting on here hating. Get a life

By: XZzo
by: weseeitAug 9, 2024 7:23:20 AM

PhiMu was decent, but the other groups look like they are not even trying. Anyone would be able to see that and say the same thing as the initial poster.

By: weseeit
by: sydAug 9, 2024 8:01:20 AM

If you're going to show up to work week without planning then why post? It's a poor reflection on you're group. It's not about hating. Would you put that kind of effort into your internship or job?

By: syd
by: Give me a breakAug 9, 2024 9:30:54 AM

Or maybe the ones not doing dazzling social media videos place priority on more substantial stuff then a superficial show. What a snotty comment you posted.

By: Give me a break
#2  by: Give me a break   

Or maybe the ones not doing dazzling social media videos place priority on more substantial stuff then a superficial show. What a snotty comment you posted.

By: Give me a break
by: gmabAug 9, 2024 10:27:33 AM

Find this funny. I think OP is saying either put the work in and make a solid video or don't do one at all. I think you know how powerful social media is, but go work on your substantial stuff.

By: gmab
by: eagleAug 9, 2024 10:43:29 AM

Opinions are allowed on GR

By: eagle
#3  by: Gimme me a break   

🙄why bother? Because they are having fun and enjoying themselves and have nothing to prove to anyone. The shallowness of these comments is mind boggling.

By: Gimme me a break
by: GRAug 12, 2024 7:19:04 AM

Why Bother? You represent a national organization and it reflects poorly on that organization and your individual chapter. Not to mention it makes FGCU GL look like a joke. I think that is reason enough.

By: GR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.