facebook

Honest words for rejected PNMS

by: Senior

Everyone knows it's a popularity contest. They are going after looks and girls that fit the party mode. It is not about intelligence, gpas, leadership, values, or being a decent person. Trust me, I have watched it for several years now. Do yourself a favor and look in the mirror and tell yourself how great you really are. Just know there is so much more out there for you and so many better ways to spend the money you would have thrown down this year in a sorority.

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnmpnm   

I really don't know why they don't make an announcement telling pnms you will be dropped hard and fast. Also, tell pnms that DG, AXO, and ChiO need members to build their chapters and expect to be dropped by the other sororities.

By: Pnmpnm
#2  by: Senior   

Congrats to the blondes that pulled through and pledged the top groups. You fit the profile.

By: Senior
by: soyouknowSep 19, 2023 10:19:01 AM

Blondes are at the top of the rush funnel every year.

By: soyouknow
#3  by: viv   

No matter how rough-looking the blondes are or how overweight they are always chosen before the brunettes.

By: viv
#4  by: Indie   

All my bottle blonde friends pledged. Only one of my brunette friends pledged. Let's just say the brunettes were dropped hard and fast. Truth in this.

By: Indie
#5  by: ftm   

Yes, this is true. Blondes are not dropped like brunettes.

By: ftm
#6  by: lina   

Ask any Zeta or PM, if they are honest, they will tell you blondes are chosen over brunettes. FACT

By: lina
by: spenceJan 15, 2024 9:09:44 AM

PM pulled a better MC this year.

By: spence
#7  by: Actually ladies    

Greeklife here sucks. No houses and very little srats. I am transferring to UF in the fall. The house I belong to here is real good at Florida. Now Florida has an awesome greeklife. Girls are also selected on academics, looks, and what they can bring to the table.

If you can leave po dunk Gulf Coast please do so . This place sucks. Greeklife here is a JOKE.

By: Actually ladies
by: joFeb 15, 2024 12:27:01 PM

Guess you went the easier route. Less competition to target the house you want at FGCU just knowing you were leaving to UF. Why didn't you go to UF in the first place?

By: jo
#8  by: denise   

Most bid lists are made before recruitment begins. It is definitely a popularity contest. Sororities know who they want and they target those girls for superficial reasons. They rest are unfairly judged in minutes. Everyone realizes this in a few short weeks whether they pledge or not.

By: denise

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.