facebook

Spring '23 Sorority Events

by: ANI

I am looking to meet members in each of the sororities on campus over the next few months. I want to get an idea of what each group is really like prior to recruitment in the fall. I just feel recruitment is only a few days and you can't get a vibe for a group on a whole. Are there any events going on that non-members can attend? Please post anything that you may know of.

Posted By: ANI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jilly   

Check the campus calendar. I will tell you that most events are group specific and not open to just anyone. Maybe someone from Panhellenic will see this and help you out. They really should be doing more to welcome students to events, but that is just my opinion.

By: jilly
#2  by: chi o girl   

Hi, chi omega has tons of events always posted by members! there’s one friday that’s open to everyone so you can get to know the girls

By: chi o girl
by: fyiFeb 10, 2023 7:09:56 AM

I couldn't find that event.

By: fyi
#3  by: Mari   

I think groups need to post events better. They are not visible on social media.

By: Mari
#4  by: NINI   

The sororities do not even try to welcome outsiders to events. It's not hard to showcase your group if you want to increase your presence on campus. They come across as individual clicks.

By: NINI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.