facebook

sigma chi?

by:    

Is Sigma Chi coming back in the fall, or is it just a bunch of fake hype?

Posted By: FratMaster
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Possible..... but I have not heard anything about it.

By: well
by: yaaa   

They most likely will be back soon,but won't make any sort of impact for sometime.

By: yaaa
#2by:    

could happen but I this site is the only place saying it will.

By: zack
#3by:    

I'm pretty sure they are, but the guys who are colonizing were rejects from spring rush so it won't be that great whenever they come back.

By: ^
by: wrong   

I can tell you now only 2 of the guys attempting to bring back sigma chi did poorly in rush. Multiple others had many other looks,but had problems with them so they decided to do their own thing. A couple are buddies of mine.

By: wrong
by: ^   

So...did they get a charter?

Is Sigma Chi coming back in the fall or not?

by: No   

As of right now Sigma Chi nationals has no plan to recolonize at Baylor.

By: No
by: wrong   

I can tell you for sure that you are 100% wrong. There are plans, its just a matter of when really.

By: wrong
#4by:    

The last thing Baylor needs is more chapters.

The average chapter size here is like 55 guys.....we just don't have enough guys going through rush to have this many chapters on campus.

Other schools our size...TCU, SMU, Ole Miss....have chapters that are more like 130 or bigger.

Why would Baylor allow this?

By: damn
#5by:    

Baylor wants more chapters so that it can keep them in line.

If Baylor just had say 5 chapters then they would all be like 200 guys strong. They would be putting out tons of alumni and be putting pressure on the school to let them do what they want.

20 small 38 member man chapters are much easier for Baylor to deal with....also much more likely they will not party and not have much money to do anything other than SING and Float.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: and^   

This allows Baylor to make sure that KOT has the most members thus keeping them a top tier fraternity.

By: and^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.