facebook

zeta facts

by:    

So there’s a lot of rumors going around that Zeta isn’t treating their new members well and is making them feel unwanted and even bullying some of them...

Guess they don’t have " Top tier " sisterhood 😂😅

Posted By: Zeta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly everyone knows the older Zetas aren’t nice.

The new PC is full of nice girls.

It’s their looks that make them "top tier" in some people’s eyes, but no one on campus thinks about the older Zetas and thinks "wow they are so nice and friendly!"

Any new member who is experiencing negative things from older zetas honestly should have expected that. It’s their reputation.

By: New PC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wow   

Geez I thought I was reading about Pi Phi !!

By: Wow
#2by:    

Let’s be honest- this is true for zeta,pi phi, and kappa.
The "top sororities" aren’t even nice to each other. Sad.

By: Lol
#3by:    

This is a giant generalization. There are nice girls and mean girls in every sorority..

By: Guest
#4by:    

I have never heard this.. I have a lot of friends in Zeta and they’ve never said this about the older members. Stop making stuff up to try to bring other sororities down

By: Hmm
#5by:    

I am in Zetas most recent pledge class and there has never been an ounce of bullying towards any of the new members. Zeta has the sweetest girls and there has never been a problem with bullying in the chapter at all. The older girls are so amazing and everyone in the chapter is so genuine and fun. I could jot be more glad that I am in Zeta because everyone is so supportive and I know would defend me if anyone at all ever was mean.. zetas are friends with ppl in and out of their sorority because it doesn’t matter who you affiliate with that is why baylor’s greek life is structured the way that it is: panhellenic unity is important so it doesn’t matter what sorority you are in because there will be amazing people in each one.

I dont know where you heard what you did about zeta but it is definitely not true. Zeta’s sisterhood is very strong and it isn’t easy to bond over 100 girls in each pledge class but zetas are good about not being too cliquey and everyone is friends. Our sisterhood chair even added a “Sunshine chair” where we give praise each week to nice things our friends have done lately and there is even an instagram account for this:

@buzetasunshine

By: IG: buzetasunshine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.