facebook

what are the most competitive sororities to get in

by:    

I'll be a freshman in the fall and I was wondering which sororities cut the most, or the ones I should rush harder than others? Thanks!

Posted By: FutureGreek
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Kappa, Pi Phi, and Theta (the big three in Texas)

Respectable at Baylor Tri Delt, Chi Omega, Zeta

By: Sororities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: I'd   

put Pi Phi and Theta quite a bit above kappa

By: I'd
#12by:    

XO, DDD, and Kappa are the 3 biggest sororities in the nation, in that order. Naturally, they require a lot of networking and rushing to get into. Pi Phi is also big at Baylor. Sub dinners are a must for all 4.

I would say those 4 are the most competitive at Baylor, followed by theta, zeta, axo, then adpi.

By: XO
by: Innacurate   

ZTA is considered the best, and largest, XO will colonize anywhere and Pi Phi, DDD and KKG are not the next biggest.Pi Phi is considered top tier nationally and at Baylor, but it's not one of the largest, nor are DDD and kkg.

By: Innacurate
#13by:    

I would agree with most people on here and say that XO Kappa DDD and Pi Phi are the most competitive. I rushed these 4, personally.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.