facebook

Why SAM is the third best frat on campus

by: Fact

Freshmen- read up. Sigma Chi and SAE are obviously the two best frats on campus. But after that it’s Sammy. They have the best and biggest house on campus and throw absolute ragers. They are better than ZBT because they don’t even have a house and are known to be creepy. They are better than KapSig because KapSig has a bad house and they don’t get girls. They are better than ATO because ATO isn’t a real frat at all. So if you’re on the verge of deciding which mid tier frat you want to rush, definitely go Sammy. Super chill and laid back guys and always have a good time. I’m not in a frat right now but I’d easily go there if I was a freshman.

Posted By: Fact
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Lol   

You good bro?

By: Lol
by: HahahDec 8, 2021 10:44:41 AM

Still unclear

By: Hahah
#2  by: Facts Machine   

Keep bumping ZBT. Doesn’t take away from the fact that SAM is better than you and everyone knows it

By: Facts Machine
by: UmOct 14, 2021 2:13:00 PM

I’m not in ZBT I just have common sense

By: Um
#3  by: What   

Legitimately cannot tel if this is a joke or not

By: What
by: UmOct 16, 2021 3:16:21 PM

The only joke is ZBT claiming to be better than SAM

By: Um
#4  by: smoking crack   

lol what?

By: smoking crack
#5  by: Facts   

Listen up freshman Sammy is the third best house on the row. Wait sorry Im bad at counting I meant 6th. They get with the hottest chicks and then afterwards they get an email from Fraternity and sorority life acknowledging their "achievements" and maybe even a meeting to talk. And they got the biggest house on the row too. They even let known brothers live in it. Well maybe not let more like forced cause they can't fill it. And they parties they go wild, with they're 35 person brotherhood. So if your 5'6 and have self confidence issues, and don't get a bid from SAE, SIG CHI, ATO, KAP SIG, or ZBT choose DTD. I mean Sammy sorry sometimes I get them confused.

By: Facts
#6  by: Lolll   

This advertisement is so funny

By: Lolll
#7  by: Clowning    

Hahah propaganda

By: Clowning
#8  by: Hahha   

I’m dying

By: Hahha
#9  by: duh   

You're not in a frat yet you're going out of your way to sing the praises of SAMMMY on Greek Rank? OKKKKKK

By: duh
#10  by: Yeah    

Hahahaha

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.