facebook

so what are the tiers here?

by: Butreally

I'm transferring over from Arizona state and was pledging a fraternity but had transfer for family reasons. Just curious in to what the top frats and sororitys are on this campus?

Posted By: Butreally
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So here   

lets see...
Frats top:
DTD
DSP
tke
Middle:
PSP
PSK
SN
Lower:
Akl
Unknown:
Asp since they're new
Sororities:
Top:
DZ
SK
AXID
Middle:
SSS
Lower:
AST
AGD
SNP
I'd maybe put sigma k in the middle since their last class wasn't too good. Also put axid above DZ since their last class was the best.

By: So here
#2  by: EMUFRAT   

Being a member of one fraternity (Delta Tau Delta) i say Delt and TKE your two best choices in experiences.

By: EMUFRAT
#3  by: BetteroffasGDI   

Frats are nothing like your Arizona state ones. They don't do much, parties are boring, and greek like is boring and non exsistant overall. I'd say better off going to UM. But if you really want to then...
DTD, DSP, TKE
PSK, PSP, ASP
SN, AKL
only fraternity that will give you an overall good greek life if DTD
as for sororities, you'll be disappoint. Only a few matter and those would be bottom tiers anywhere else.
fuzzies, DZ, skrappas
Tri Sigma, sdt
Rest are irrelevant.
But really you'll be better off as a GDI

By: BetteroffasGDI
by: Unbiased opinionMar 4, 2015 9:20:55 AM

I transferred here from a big school as well. I was already initiated so I just reaffliated with the chapter here. It's a big change but you get used to it eventually. In my opinion, here are the tiers with the chapters in no particular order

Top:
Delt
TKE
PSK

Middle:
PSP
DSP
ASP

Bottom:
SN
AKL

For the top chapters, all of them do a good amount socially and have a good relationship with the sororities. They also are very involved on campus. Delt is probably you're best bet if you want to join the top house

By: Unbiased opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.