facebook

what's recruitment/rush like?

by: FutureSis

I hear all these horror stories and I just want to know what I can expect from the sororities in the fall?? I am super excited!

Posted By: FutureSis
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Total sorority    

Going into greek life is amazing and I am super happy to hear you excited to join next fall! First and for most, forget any "horror" stories you heard about greek life; there is nothing scary or horrible in greek life!
One of the most exciting part about going into a sorority is rush/recruitment! I will have to warn you that the first day of it will be overwhelming because of all people and sororities you meet but it is fun! Second, just be open minded while going through rush, ignore the idea of "top and bottom sororities". There is no such thing because all of our greek life is amazing. Being open minded and being yourself will allow you to find you perfect fit in a sorority.
Third, don't get nervous! Just enjoy yourself, ask a lot of questions! More than likely the girl that you are talking to is just as nervous so getting engaged and talking will make any moment much or enjoyable!
So happy to see you are looking into greek life! Get excited because it is going to be great!!!

By: Total sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.