facebook

sk and axid

by:    

How hard is it to get into sigma kappa or alpha xi delta?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they are the top sororities to get in to. You have to be pretty and social, easy to talk to, and presented well. They are picky who they want but it's not impossible to get in to one.

By: heler
#2by:    

It's not a matter of being hard to get into! It's a matter of where you feel most at home and who aligns most with your values. Go through recruitment with a completely open mind, and I promise you that you will find the chapter that is right for you :)

By: member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Please please PLEASE go in with an open mind. There might be some houses that you like more than others, but don't let that discourage you. Members in each sorority search for people who are similar and share the same values so whichever house you get, will be the one for you and will be worth it in the end. I got a bid from a house that wasn't my first pick during recruitment but now that I've joined I couldn't be happier because I realized this is where I belong, and i wouldn't have fit in any other sorority than the one that I'm in now :)

By: Open mind

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.