facebook

pathetic

by: Incoming

I'm an incoming sophomore who is going through recruitment in the fall and I have been checking this website to see different things people say about the sororities I am/was interested in and I noticed that Alpha Xi Delta had all of their most recent bad comments removed from their page and I'm guessing that's because they don't want incoming girls who are going through recruitment to see the comments. From my point of view that looks really bad tbh. I can understand that they want to look good but really? You paid to get bad comments removed just to look better than everyone else........

Posted By: Incoming
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: EMU   

A lot of negative comments on this website come from other chapters trying to improve their own rating/rank on this website. There are multiple reasons why they may have been taken down. In all reality, looking at this website in order to form views about chapters before recruitment isn't a good idea. Go in to recruitment with an open mind and an open heart, you will find your home in an amazing chapter!

By: EMU
#2  by: ??   

Seriously ignore this site if you are going through recruitment. Everything on here is complete BS and should not determine which sorority you want. Most people on here are angry, sad people who only come on here to put chapters down. Please stop going on here. Literally not worth it.

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.