facebook

open recruitment

by: Question

I want to go through open recruitment but I am not sure who's I should go to. This is for sororities! Can someone help me out?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: EMUDelt   

You should contact the VP of Membership for CPC (the College Panhellenic Council). Her name is Paige Trantowski. Shoot her an email and I'm sure she will be able to help you out

By: EMUDelt
#2  by: Answer    

Well I'm not apart of Greek life but from viewing Greek life outside of it, I think that every sorority has different types of girls. If I knew you personally I would be able to direct you to some that I think would fit you best but idk you, lol, but look around, check their instagram's, and maybe even go into a few open recruitments instead of just 1

By: Answer
#3  by: Confused   

If the only houses you had left going into bid day were AGD and SDT how would you feel? A girl told me to just quit because they were both awful with terrible reputations. I had to miss a round of recruitment due to work and didn't get to visit with all the sororities. I liked the girls, but it's only a small glimpse into their world. And upper classmen are saying stay away.

By: Confused
by: GO throughSep 17, 2017 6:52:50 AM

AST and sdt do not have bad reputations! Whoever told you that is lying. I think you should still go through. Greek life here is very close and no chapters have super bad reputations

By: GO through
by: Sprinkle Sep 17, 2017 6:22:12 PM

Alpha Gamma Delta and Sigma Delta Tau have some of the most friendliest girls I have ever met. Both chapters are super dedicated to their values and seem like they have great sisterhoods. I'm sorry an upperclassman influenced your opinion instead of checking it out for yourself and forming your own.. Good luck to you.

By: Sprinkle
by: LolSep 18, 2017 2:39:58 PM

Neither of them have terrible reputations and they are great chapters. You could've missed out on sisterhood bc of people who don't know what they're talking about.

By: Lol
#4  by: Sprinkle    

Alpha Gamma Delta and Sigma Delta Tau have some of the most friendliest girls I have ever met. Both chapters are super dedicated to their values and seem like they have great sisterhoods. I'm sorry an upperclassman influenced your opinion instead of checking it out for yourself and forming your own.. Good luck to you.

By: Sprinkle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.