facebook

sorority

by: Sister

Lambda Iota is an extremely amazing sorority to be apart of. While rushing, it was hard for me to choose which sisterhood I felt more at place but Lambda was where I felt at home. After being in lambda, it has proven me that our sisterhood is real. All of the girls apart of lambda have different personalities that makes us together a whole. I have seen nothing but true friendship and real sisterhood in Lambda Iota. We hope more girls can experience real sisterhood with us.

Posted By: Sister
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lambda Iota Sorority   

I am now a senior and have been in lambda since my freshman year and I have to say truly unbiased it was the best decision I have ever made. I never thought of myself as a sorority girl or thought I would join one but one day I decided to just see, what the worst that could happen right? I went to each room in recruitment and felt like okay maybe I was right greek life isn't for me but when I was almost ready to give up I went into lambdas room and felt so welcome and at home. I could see and feel their connection as sisters/friends and I wanted to be a part of that. From the moment I got in I have had nothing but the most amazing experience I have met my sisters that I know I will be friends with forever, I learned a lot about myself, I took on leadership roles that taught me how to time manage, be mature , how to be a friend, how to be understanding, a long with a bunch of other stuff. If you are looking for a real genuine sisterhood and want to come out of your comfort zone , and get more involved in the community, honestly Lambda is the place to be. Even if you don't go lambda, going greek was the best decision I made, but going lambda is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will cherish it forever.

By: Lambda Iota Sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.