facebook

rejected by every frat i wanted

by:    

I was dumb and rushed only the "top" frats. I still want to join a mid-tier fraternity maybe PiKapp so which frats are known to give out snaps?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Freshmen never learn. You're not going to get a snap from PiKapp at this stage. Mid tier frats known to give out snaps are sigep, dtd, ksig, and aepi. You have to reach out to their rush chair after rush is over

By: Lol
#2by:    

if i were you I'd hit up sigep and ksig for snaps out of your choices. Sigep more pikapp vibe ksig more party vibe

By: lil keed
#3by:    

upper mid (pikapp pike ato) will most likely not be giving snaps, most likely all have strong round 3 candidates. look into sigep/dtd

By: sorry
by: Nice   

PiKapp and ATO trying time feel better about cross rushing with SigEp and DTD (“upper mid” lol)

By: Nice
by: lmaoo   

^ what are u talking about the cross rush this year is all between pike wayne pikapp..this site is a cesspool of misinfo

By: lmaoo
#4by:    

When do snap bids get given out?

By: help

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Don’t listen to above. The only places that gives snap bids is DTD and lower (SAE, etc) or ad phi cause they somehow always struggle

By: Dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.