facebook

how do snap bids work?

by:    

After getting several second round invites I decided to be dumb and suicide rush Snu second round, and as expected, I was cut. Can anyone explain how snap bids work, and which frats historically have snap bids?

Posted By: Oof
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I wouldn’t expect a lot. Very few snap bids are given out. It sucks, but it might be better to start accepting the fact that you’ll be independent and you want to start considering rushing again as a sophomore.

Stay close to your friends in frats. They will be crucial to rushing again sophomore year. As someone who rushed again last year, I only got bids from fraternities where I had a tight group of friends.

By: I’ve snapped
#2by:    

stfu Snu nobody is suicide rushing y'all

By: Hahahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

A few frats are known to give out snaps rarely. If you know anybody in frats that youre interested in, let them know and pray to Zeus himself their pc is small enough that they snap u

By: Honesty
#4by:    

Text a rush chair, If ur cool u can get one not that hard

By: Soph
#5by:    

Depends on fraternity’s cross rush this year. If everyone gets who they want, you’re pretty much screwed. Also, we cut sophomores almost immediately unless you have reaaaaaalllyyyy good ties, so I hope you joined a club sport.

By: Welp
#6by:    

ksig or any frat below them in rankings all give out snaps

By: old spice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.