facebook

mid rush frat events

by:    

does it hurt for top sororitys if u aren't invited to any mid rush frat events by guys?

Posted By: hherrhe
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, it means you’re irrelevant

By: Yes
#2by:    

^bump can someone for real answer this question

By: bufuf
#3by:    

Most freshman guys are pretty desperate during frat rush for dates, just based on the sheer number of events they’re going to. You will probably get texts from both former hook ups and just guys you are friends with. Or, you’ll go with a girl friend whose date’s friend needs a date. So don’t sweat it...chances of getting invited to a mid rush frat event are pretty high, unless you literally did not talk to a single guy during the fall semester or didn’t go out

By: washed up
by: Hehehe   

Well I didn’t gw anyone cause I have a bf and I don’t have a lot of guy friends. Plus the guy friends I have r already hu with girls at duke so will it hurt a lot if I’m not at these events?

By: Hehehe
#4by:    

Freshmen pls stop posting all this will I this if I that...... if ur dope ur dope and key 3 will take u

By: Please
#5by:    

They would invite you if they wanted you to join

By: uhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.