facebook

which sorority is the most prestigious?

by: ???

If I know girls in kappa aphi pi phi and tridelt which one should I go for if I could get bids to all? Which one is considered most sought after

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh   

All 4 mix with the same frats & get invited to the same parties, just depends which one you vibe with most

By: Uh
#2  by: asjdsnd   

tri delt and pi phi

By: asjdsnd
#3  by: Stop trying   

APhi still trying to make “Core Four” a thing a hahahah

By: Stop trying
#4  by: key 3   

key 3 are sought after for different reasons. tridelt loves to think they are the most "sought after", but actually, many girls cut them 3rd round to keep only the other 2, where there is more overlap

By: key 3
#5  by: hehehe   

which is the hardest to get into? (like which sorority do most people want?

By: hehehe
by: answerDec 23, 2019 6:56:31 PM

the top 3 have similar cut rates, it's just different kinds of girls that they're cutting. like pi phi will cut girls that seem really kappa, kappa will cut girls that seem really pi phi, etc. and etc.

By: answer
by: asdsdDec 23, 2019 7:09:44 PM

how do you "seem kappa" or "seem pi phi" or "seem tri delt"? what if u dress like one sorority (ex: very northeastern) but want to be in kappa?

By: asdsd
by: XxDec 23, 2019 7:12:46 PM

No one wants to be in kappa

By: Xx
by: erasesDec 23, 2019 8:18:28 PM

that wasn't my point though. just how would u seem like more of a sorority to one of the houses? and what if you dont want to come off that way?

By: erases
#6  by: Xx   

if you’re not wearing crocs you have very little chance with us -kappa xx

By: Xx
by: NCJan 1, 2020 8:33:11 PM

^^^ See the above? There is fierce competition among the top 3 groups; they live to put each other down with foolish insults.

DO NOT obsess with getting into a “top” house. Go in with an open mind and heart and see where YOU feel comfortable and accepted.
The goal in rush is to FIND YOUR HOME!!

Good luck to all PNMs. And STAY OFF this toxic site!!

By: NC
by: FreddyJan 2, 2020 11:18:36 AM

^ APhi or Theta going crazy

By: Freddy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.