facebook

what’s the difference between pike and snu

by:    

What’s the difference between pike and snu. Like seafood was fun and all, but I really think disorientation was better. Sick electronic screen with the beautiful ΠΚΑ letters on them. I’m a freshmen and me and all
My guy friends have been dirty rushed by both pike and snu and honestly we’re all split. Well see what happens

Posted By: Honest truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

While snu is made up of pretty cool guys, they’re a little douchey. Pike objectively throws better parties, later late nights at watts, is a little wealthier, is more diverse, mixer with hotter girls, is much sicker, etc. If you’re looking to join a “sick” fraternity and have the shortest walk to Pikestead or McDonald’s after a late night out at watts, then Pike is the place to go.

By: Also truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hahaha   

^ clearly knows nothing about either fraternity...

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

Pike isn’t a good frat

By: Facts
#3by:    

This kid deffo going pike then😂😂😂

By: Lol
#4by:    

honestly both frats are good. everyone needs to stop hating on either frat. im not affiliated with either and im not a male but from a female's pov both r good so chill about hating on one another.

By: asdsd
#5by:    

Theyre the same. Pike is top house bruh

By: Pike=snu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.