facebook

sorority rush topics

by:    

what should I talk about during rush with the key 3?

Posted By: please give real advice
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’ve heard from a few people it’s how many guys you know in frats... like names! Am I screwed if I only know a few upperclassmen guys in Pike and SAE? Asking for advice thanks!

By: Freaking out freshman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hmm   

girl u wack that is an interesting two frats to only know ppl from

By: hmm
by: Mischaracterized freshman   

I know guys in other one’s obviously but those are my closest friends

By: Mischaracterized freshman
by: hmm   

If you go to Duke please learn how to use apostrophes.

#2by:    

they don't care what you talk about during rush but you do get in trouble if you don't follow the rules, like don't talk about guys (so yeah no frat name dropping), religion, politics, going out, and bids.

sadly they are not taking u based on their convos.
just talk about ur classes and vacation and some bs like that.

#3by:    

One trick I heard from some of my girl friends who ended up Key 3 was to subtly bring up going to late nights at Watts, but carefully, without name dropping any members of the current Pike pc. Seems to me like it couldn't hurt. Something casual like "I stayed up so late last Saturday night at Pike late night at Watts." Maybe even mention some specifics about the layout of Watts itself so nobody thinks you're lying.

By: Advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.