facebook

frats rigging sorority bids?

by: Stressed

I overheard some guys at MP saying that the top frats have submitted their pref lists to the key 3 for which girls they want in...I don’t know that many upperclassmen guys in frats and don’t think I made a list so can I still get in a good sorority? Really stressed about this

Posted By: Stressed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Upperclassmen   

While I wouldn’t be too concerned, I may work to make some connections with guys in Pike/Snu/etc. They are very influential in sorority decisions and can make or break a pnm.

By: Upperclassmen
by: LMAOODec 4, 2019 2:54:17 AM

THIS WINS ^ THE PIKIEST OF ALL PIKE POSTS

By: LMAOO
by: NotpikeDec 4, 2019 4:32:03 AM

pike decides all bids.

By: Notpike
#2  by: Gosh   

Not in a ‘top’ frat but if true that’s fked up. Know it may seem like a big deal rn but try not to worry

By: Gosh
#3  by: lol   

You didn't know that SNU upperclassmen had to pref you to get into a sorority? Lol good luck being independent

By: lol
#4  by: yes   

im in a top frat and i can confirm that all key 3 pcs are decided by upperclassmen in top frats

By: yes
by: jajaDec 4, 2019 10:28:18 PM

for real? am I screwed then if I dont know many upperclassmen guys ?

By: jaja
#5  by: Yes   

Can confirm. SNu, ADPhi and KA have submitted girl rush docs

By: Yes
by: raraDec 4, 2019 8:59:52 PM

how would u have needed to get on these rush docs and how would you know? like what if you have never talked to guys in these frats before (im assuming then that you wouldn't be on the list?). and if you are not on these docs how much does it impact your chances at rush?

By: rara
by: lolDec 5, 2019 12:30:27 AM

go to parties and get on the list...be social or dont go for the key three its not that hard

By: lol
by: DiversityDec 5, 2019 12:38:44 AM

I got a band for KArnival... does that mean that my chance for key three are high?? really stressing about this now

By: Diversity
by: KA is beatDec 5, 2019 12:52:56 AM

KArnival was beat this year basically like getting a middle tier band

By: KA is beat
#6  by: freshman   

^bump

By: freshman
#7  by: yessir   

how many girls are on this doc?

By: yessir
#8  by: H   

This thread is cancer

By: H
#9  by: .   

Believe me girls, Pike and PiKapp control everything on this campus. There are the big dawgs on campus.

By: .
by: BigMoistDec 5, 2019 3:28:46 PM

ATO^

By: BigMoist
by: BigMoistDec 5, 2019 3:41:24 PM

i did not say that stop using this handle people will confuse our intentions

By: BigMoist
#10  by: just to clarify   

Just to clarify, I am in a solid mid tier frat (think pikapp/sig ep/dtd) and we dont have a list.

By: just to clarify

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.