facebook

rush process for guys

by: 2023

Can anyone currently in a fraternity talk about what the rush process is like for guys? I'm pretty clueless, and I want to get to know what the rounds and events are like before I register for rush.

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Here You Go   

round 1: sign up for the frats you want to rush at the Nasher (put your name down on a list). The next day there are open houses and you walk around and talk to some brothers. If ur not a total weirdo you'll get round 2 most places.

round 2: more intense than round 1. Usually every frat has a couple social events such as a party, dinner, philantrophy etc. You will probably need to know more brothers in order to make it to round 3 (depending on the frat).

round 3: the big parties, formals, and other major events are hosted here. The frats try to throw their best stuff in this round.

Bids are then handed out after the frats decide who they want.

By: Here You Go
by: 2023Oct 22, 2019 7:07:46 PM

How long is each round and how time-intensive does rush get?

By: 2023
by: objectiveOct 22, 2019 7:15:16 PM

round 1 is a couple days, rounds 2 and 3 are typically around a week or 5 days.

your second question is more difficult. Rush is however time-intensive you make it. The events are only at night though. Imagine it as 2 weeks where you are going out way more than usual (to actual events, not shooters/devines)

By: objective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.