facebook

non-cancer rankings

by:    

The reality is that there are 4 distinct tiers of frats. Within each tier the differences are pretty small and they all hold parties of similar calibers. Frats in the same tier generally mix with the same sororities, throw similar style/levels of parties, and fight for the same kids during rush.

KA/ SNu/ ADPhi

Pike/ ATO/ PiKapp

SigEp/ DTD/ AEPi

SigChi/ SAE/ ChiPsi

Posted By: Jefe
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is facts. can’t wait for people to start saying “But dtd is higher than aepi!” “But snu is better than KA!” “But pike and pikapp are better than ATO!” beat asses

By: yuh
#2by:    

I’m sorry but anyone who puts PIKE (pi kappa alpha) on the same level as PIKAP (pi kappa phi) or ATO (alpha tao omega) has NEVER been to a PIKE shackles. I’m sorry but none of co 23 are taking these rankings seriously (we prefer post fall break rankings 19). Please stop posing ATO sand PIKAP and resume your existence as below PIKE.

-freshman who knows

By: I’m sorry
by: Yo   

BigMoist go back to bed

By: Yo
by: BigMoist   

that wasnt me buddy

By: BigMoist
by: @Pike   

U literally still compete for the same kids as them. U may be better 1 year but worse the next. Either way, ur still competing for the same kids

By: @Pike
#3by:    

can someone do this for the sororitys

By: girl
by: Pike   

TriDelt/Kappa/PiPhi

APhi/Theta

DG/Zeta/ADPi

ChiO/GPhi

By: Pike
by: junior guy   

Guy here who knows girls from all sororities to some extent. This is based on the frats they mix with (not just mixers, but party invites, friends and such) and nothing else.

Tridelt/Kappa/Piphi

Aphi

Theta/DG

Zeta/ADPi

GPhi/ChiO

By: junior guy
#4by:    

1”tier” isn’t even better than another really, it’s just who you fit in with best based on the year

By: Duke
#5by:    

Bump

By: DSig
#6by:    

This is accurate

By: Facts
#7by:    

Don’t the middle tiers usually rush the same kids?

By: Les truths

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Bump!

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.