facebook

dg vs theta sophomores

by:    

What’s the difference between the two? /do I need to know people to get in -freshman

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta def gets to mix with better frats and gets bands for more stuff but dg has a lot more sisterhood so its up to what you're looking for

By: hehe
#2by:    

DG is definitely on the rise with an arguably better and more cohesive sophomore pc than Theta.

By: soph

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Theta- Consistently upper mid tier. mixes with pike, wayne, ato mostly. I liked them in rush and their sophomore pc is really nice and fun. A lot of them are friends with girls in key 3/aphi/dg. They're also funny and artsy. Lots of girls from texas/nc/florida/cali

DG- Mid tier on the come up. mixes mostly with pikapp and then i think w like ato/sig ep. Don't think they mix with Pike. Their sophomore pc is cool and I think pretty good friends with some thetas/key 3/aphis. Only thing is they can be a little social climby and tend to post negative things about other sororitys on here so take everything you read about them with a grain of salt

You can't really go wrong with either of these groups- the girls in them seem really happy

By: key 3 sophomore
by: soph    

theta girls seem more intense than dg girls but both mix with basically the same frats. theta sophomore pc is more random than dg sophomore pc.

By: soph

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.