facebook

pfrosh, this is it. the true rankings

by:    

Snu/KA (KA was a bit problematic last year. but good looking, dope guys. Snu is great all around)
Adphi (small. don't even think about rushing if you're not wealthy)
Dsig (I'm putting them here for now. but with them getting kicked and weak recent PC, they are dropping fast)

Pike/Pikapp (both have a ton of fun and the guys in each are great. Pike is a little douchey though)
ATO (good looking guys. but so vanilla and boring)

Big drop

Sigep/DTD (geeky kids but genuinely nice)
Ksig/Aepi (geekier kids but genuinely nice)

SAE/Sig chi
Chi psi
DKE

Posted By: LittleMoist
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Good job my child, this is objectively true. This is 10/10 on the moisture scale.

By: BigMoist
by: c   

- pikapp

you guys are beat and beater every year . id put them with ksig

By: c
#2by:    

half of KA is overweight

By: lolololol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Moist lives on greek rank, hope you talk to friends every once in a while

By: Lol
by: BigMoist   

In order for you to know that you have to be on here too?

#4by:    

Moist is also in KA. Such an obvious post - "good looking, dope guys" hahahahaha do less

By: Obviously
#5by:    

BigMoist and LittleMoist, we all know you are a couple of PiKapp kids sucking each other off trying to go after other frats because you probably didnt get a bid where you wanted. chill tf out and try to add to actually entertaining content or accurate content that is unbiased for freshman to have a slight understanding before coming to duke

By: chill
by: BigMoist   

Nothing entertaining has even been posted on this site, are you entertained by the stuff that gets posted here? I thought we were all collectively just typing away nonsensically. All that nonsense however is just directed at whoever I see posting the most: no targeting.

by: BS   

Then you should be posting nonsense about yourself, between BigMoist posts and your posts pretending to be Pike you must make half the posts on this website

By: BS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.