facebook

unbiased rankings 2019-2020. with descriptions

by:    

Welcome to ubiased Greek rankings for the coming school year. I have tried my best here to leave my personal opinion out of this and stick mainly to keeping things unbiased. Of course, everyone has their own opinion. Descriptions included

Top:

Snu- More or less have been here for a while. Pretty nice, good looking guys with surprisingly good grades. Pretty well liked overall

Adphi/KA- Have placed these two at the same level due to some of KA’s problems last semester. Adphi tends to have smaller PCs, but still throws some really good parties throughout both semesters. KA is very similar but has been facing some problems especially during the end of the spring semester. KA of course has a little bit of that ‘southern’ rep...

Slight drop

Pike/Dsig- Pike coming up, Dsig coming down. Dsig’s new PC has been a little controversial/ has been in pretty poor standing with the university, but both groups are pretty rowdy/ throw some good parties.

Slight drop

ATO/Pikapp- Parties here tend to get a little bit more infrequent /less fun but both groups definitely have a bunch of great guys in them/ are a great time to be around

Drop

SigEp/Aepi- At this point, parties start to get a little more infrequent, but each group definitely has their few that are pretty good throughout the year. Mixers are also a little more infrequent. Both still have nice guys

DTD/Ksig- They each have one pretty good party throughout the year (DTD oweek, Wedding ksig) and then kind of seem to disappear. Ksig obviously isn’t formal. We’ll see what happens with IFC being spazzy this year...

Drop
Honesty, don’t know that many people in any of these 3 organizations, but I’ll give it my best

SAE- Have at least one decent party for the year. Seemingly okay guys. Nothing against them at all. Just don’t party like crazy or anything..

SigChi/ChiPsi - A little more invested in school than anything else. Don’t really see them out (although that’s not necessarily a bad thing). Again, don’t know many people in either org.

DKE- im honesty not even sure I have heard of even one person in this organization. I really don’t have much to speak off of

Sig

Posted By: Greekranklover123
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

kinda accurate

By: tru
#2by:    

-pike

By: BigMoist
by: Bigmoist   

This is quite accurate. BigMoist you are constantly on here tearing down pike when you’re clearly in pikapp. Squid.

By: Bigmoist
#3by:    

Ato>Pikapp

By: Almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: almost   

Pike > pikapp > ato

By: almost
#4by:    

BUMP

By: Yessir
#5by:    

Switch adphi and dsig

By: Pike
#6by:    

Snu - "surprisingly good grades"

since when are we ranking frats by their GPA's

By: Lmao
#7by:    

bumpp

By: ontop
#8by:    

^pfrosh honestly use this

By: Bump
#9by:    

KA has like 5 southern brothers haha what

By: hmm
#10by:    

Pfrosh should go by these rankings going into oweek. Period.

By: Finally decent rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.