facebook

what is important coming into duke?

by:    

I'm going to be a freshman at duke this fall, and want to join a sorority in second semester. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for things to make sure to do/not do during the beginning of the school year. Should I be trying to meet older girls in sororities that I want? Or not trying to look like I'm sucking up to them?

Posted By: NewFreshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if you're asking those questions you've already been cut from key 3

By: Sorry
by: Who cares   

Who cares you are better off if you don’t join a group that has to give themselves a title just to present themselves as being relevant....lmao when they graduate reality hits and they try to be friends with girls who they just now recognize as being cool and nice. If that’s what you want try to impress the “ key 3” and have 4 fake years

By: Who cares
by: ok   

calm down adpi

By: ok
#2by:    

find good friends even w similar rushinterests and thrn rush. not needed to meet them prior but just rush and find good friends

By: dave
#3by:    

how do you even know what sororities you want when you haven’t even lived on campus yet? if you’re picking just based on rankings then you’re doing it wrong and it’ll be obvious

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Don’t overthink it, if you’re hot/have money you’ll be in a top sorority

By: Lol
by: truth   

this is facts

By: truth
by: ???   

Not necessarily true many “hot “ girls with lots of money are independents or not “ key three” and many “ key three” girls do not have money and are not “ hot”

By: ???

Facts for fakes

by: Kinda   

Its "not necessarily true," but the overwhelming majority of top tier greek life at Duke is hot/rich

By: Kinda

Really.... If you ask anyone outside of Duke they would probably
Question the “ hot “ factor of many in “ top tier” and a good part of independents and “ lower tier” are rich and I would venture to say richer than “ top tier”.... they do not have the need to flaunt it. These generalizations are toxic and create a false reality for some... when they hit the real world it will be a huge reality check

#5by:    

Be white and you’ll be fine

By: BigMoist
#6by:    

Delta sigma swags. Delta sigma swags.

By: Flyboy Tishler

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.